Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This might just be the life...

Ok, so my agency decided to implement a 4 day office work week plus 1 day working from home in address rising gas costs. Today (Tuesday) is my day. In my previous blog, I talked about going to New Orleans. Well, I just got back yesterday and rather than having to drag myself to work on today, it just so happens that my "work at home day" is today! Yay!!!!!!!!

I must say that this working at home stuff is pretty cool. My supervisor just called me and said that she was trying to find a piece of documentation that had been lost. Well....being that we have all been given laptops, all I had to do was simply email it to her. I didn't have to rush and put on something presentable in order to go to the office. I really like this and could get use to it. Maybe our executive director will implement a policy where we can work at home 3 to 4 days of the week...that would be EXTRA cool.

3 comments:

Trice said...

I am so jealous. I don't think that we can implement anything like this at my job. So in return you just loose your bonus or your job.

Miss White said...

I am jealous too. Give me the haps on the trip. I heard it was really nice down there.

Anonymous said...

Can you have your job call my job and let them in on this fascinating trend? Please! My co-workers and I have pretty much been begging to work from home for the past year. Hope you enjoy it!