Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Ramblings...

1. I've been working on a school group project for the last couple of weeks. We were asked to choose a psychological theory and present it. Well, to make a long story short, my group and I ROCKED IT!!! We had a Powerpoint presentation and we actually demonstrated that we knew what we were talking about rather than just reading from the slides. Our professor said that she was extremely impressed with our proficiency and gave us a 98%!!! Woo-hoo!!! (Sidenote: every group didn't do as well as we did, I saw another group's score was 85%) If I keep getting grades like that, I might actually like this whole grad school thing... lol





2. Since we're on the subject of grad school, mid-terms are coming up and I need to study. However, I feel like I have so much on my plate and feel like I don't know where to start. I've been severely neglecting my duties of my regular job and my consumers probably think that I'm the absolute WORST case manager they've ever had :( I've got to do better. So, anyway, I'm thinking that I probably wouldn't have as much of a problem focusing on what I need to do if I started working out; I hear that a vigorous workout can bring about clarity in one's life.





So, I brought some clothes to workout in during lunch. I'm thinking positively about this one... Trying not to think of it so much as a task, but rather a chance to release... woo-saaaa





3. This morning while on FaceBook, I see that Takara (our senior class prez) has posted that it's looking like our class reunion will probably be during Memorial Day weekend next year! I must say that I'm looking forward to see everyone. I mean, you get to "see" lots of people via facebook; but to actually see them in person after not seeing some people for almost 10 years will be super cool.

However, I keep wondering if it will be like "Romy and Michelle's Class Reunion"... lol. I mean, seriously, as I just stated, I'm planning on starting to work out so in my "delusions of granduer" I keep allowing myself to think that I'm going to show up really hot and lots of guys will profess their undying love for me and I'll get the award for most changed, most beautiful, etc -- much like Romy and Michelle. Lol!!!

I mean, hey, I can dream, right??

1 comment:

Miss White said...

I've heard the same thing about working out. Problem is getting to the gym. I said i was going to go on my lunch today, but what do you know, I forgot my gym clothes!