Thursday, June 5, 2008

Did he really just slap his mother?!?!

Ok, so if you watched the video then you might be able to understand my confusion... I mean, I keep thinking that my eyes must have been fooling me or that HAD to have been a joke... because that really doesn't happen in real life, right??

Ok, seriously...who slaps their mother and what type of mother allows their own child to talk to them like that OR slap her in the face?!?!

But, thinking about it deeper, I also have to ask what happened in that family's household to make a mother and son react to each other like that?? I mean, sure, it would be easy to say that he needs one of those "throwback" whoopings where a child would have to tear a switch of the tree and bring into the house and face the wrath of an angry parent of grandparent whose perverbial toes have stepped on one too many times. But, at the same time, does one's own family's version of WWF's "Raw is War" really tend to cultivate good family values and discipline?

I don't know; but what I do know that I'm still confused. But, what I know EVEN more is that would not have been Patricia Evans and myself; because, if it were, that video would've DEFINITELY ended differently... there probably would've been a little blurb scrolling across the screen saying something like "R.I.P. Dionne...I brought you into this world and I'll take you out -- I guess you forgot that. Love, Mommy"

2 comments:

Miss White said...

I recieved the email via email the other day and towards the end he stated that he really needs to be taken out of that household. Even though he is more than wrong, it made me wonder towards the end what is really going on, b/c he really hates his mother. I assume his hatred stems from issues involving his parents relationship with one another.

However, in my world.... Jai would have been slapped on the airplane when she decided to nudge me in the first place. That's just how we do it. I tell her now she has until she is 8 yrs old to get her act together, b/c that is when I am going to unleash the dragon. And she thinks I am crazy now....

Trice said...

Seriously...I can't believe they continued showing that video. They would of had to take a brief intermission while I whooped is his behind.Good thing my girl is just a baby, but let her try me like this boy did! Please believe that they would have actors doing this footage!

Where is that childs father? Thats the only reason that I could think of that this child would know to act this way unless the mother just put on a front.