Friday, May 29, 2009

A New Start...a quick blog

Today is my last day at work. I'm leaving so that I can be begin my internship at a local mental hospital. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about everything, honestly. On one hand, I'm sad to leave the people as well as the freedom to go and do almost anything I pleased (just as long as my work was completed). But, at the same time, I'm happy (well maybe elated) to not only move to the next level in my career/education, but I'll get to leave the ignorance that often permeates the four walls of this building which often makes it hard to function. (sidebar: 2 of co-workers/girlfriends and I often refer to our job as Sesame Street)...

2 comments:

Miss White said...

too many of you guys at DHR state that you love your jobs but hate the people. i must say a roundtable discussion is in order. ya'll are too funny for me.

Kendee said...

I wish you well in your new endeavor. Hopefully,it will not be another Sesame Street.