Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dedicated to Tericka...where's my access?!?!

So, clearly I'm not one of the popular bloggers in cyberspace. However, I do know that I have a few faithful readers...one of them being, Tericka. However, when I attempt to read her blog, it's blocked. THEN, I saw where she posted a comment on one of my recent blog entries that stated I had access to her blog but when I clicked on her blog, there was no access granted...AGAIN

So, as I fall to ground in despair with my hand on my forehead and wonder to myself, "alas, what shall I do?", I'll hope that this is a screaming notice to Tericka that I don't have access to her blog. "Where art thou blog", I ask thee in my best medieval English voice.....sigh

2 comments:

Miss White said...

Maybe Trice gave me the wrong email.

Email me at ladybuilder1@hotmail.com I will get you straight!!!!

Miss White said...

Hey, I just realized that I didn't change the address in blogger after we met. So, I just did such. I couldn't remember the exact domain, so I sent to both. I hope it works this time.