Monday, August 18, 2008

Blogger Mishap

I don't know if anyone happened to notice before I corrected it, but Blogger posted a blog of mine that I had written almost 2 weeks ago 3x's!!!! When I initially tried to post couple a weeks ago, it would not let me do it and I thought that my feelings about the Vibrating Touch would never be heard...or so I thought.

Keep in mind that I was extremely heated to see how Blogger was not cooperating at the time of my initial posting, however I am glad to know that my post had not been lost within the wide world of cyberspace. Anywhoo, so just to clear up any misunderstanding for those one to two people who read my blog on a regular basis (you know who you are, lol), while I felt very passionate about my distaste for the Vibrating Touch commercial, it was not my intent to have the very same post appear on my blog three times. Thank you...now you may return to your regularly scheduled programming. Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

Miss White said...

I have never seen that commercial before. But I find it hilarious you did an entire write up on the commercial. Have you considered writing part-time?

Dionne said...

Lol @ "Miss White"...what can I say...I write about things that I feel passionately about... lol

Miss White said...

Thanks to you, I have now seen the commercial about 10 times since last responding. It drives me crazy!!!