Thursday, September 11, 2008

Loose lips with lipstick sinks ships....Go Obama!

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs and could not resist posting it in the aftermath of all the lipstick hoopla... Forgive me for being such a cynical political observer, but don't you just love the way Bush has just prettied up the pigs of the domestic budget and the military budget? :) By the way, if you haven't read my previous post (well actually it's a rant), read it, pontificate on it, and comment! Happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

Miss White said...

I don't get it....
But I didn't get the joke when Palin said it in her speech...
I just need some clarity, is she the hockey mom or the pit bull???

Miss White said...

Oh, I get in now!!!! LOL.
Hockey mom's dont wear lipstick...
So I still don't get the cartoon. Just give me a minute...