Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ahem!!! Is this thing on???

Ok...well, I've decided to try to see what this blogging thing is all about :-) I'm a little apprehensive. Don't really know what to discuss; but, I figured "what the hey", I'll give it a shot... I feel like I'm on stage in front of like a massive group of people and everyone is looking and trying to figure out what I'm going to say. Looking to see if I'm going to make a fool out of myself or freak out and have an anxiety attack and make a quick exit from the stage... I think I'm going to choose the later; I'll leave and go consult Patrice since she seems to be a "blogger guru"!!!

So, until next time...I'm dropping the microphone a la Eddie Murphy in the "sexual chocolate" scene from "Coming to America"... powder blue tux and all... lol!
~Dionne

1 comment:

Roz said...

LOL! Yes maam, that thing is on! I must say that I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit on blogging, you're doing great and you're funny. AS far as what to blog about: shoot, everyday randomness is what we generally roll with. Hehehe I'm just nosey, so consider me a reader!